Thursday, May 7, 2015

Program Banquet

All,

The program banquet will be held on Friday May 15th from 6:00-8:00 pm in the Commons of Rampart HS. We would like to have a pot luck and enjoy dinner together first and then each team will present awards.

I need pictures!!!  We put together a slide show of pictures for the girls to watch but it requires parents to send me what they have shot. Please send it to my personal address below and/or let me know if I can pick up a cd or flash drive to transfer them to my computer. I need these no later than Monday the 11th.

Can I have a few parents volunteer to help with putting this together?  We will need a decorating team and a schedule of who should bring what in regards to the pot luck. Please email me @ c3bendico@msn.com and let me know if you are able to help.

Thank you!
Coaching Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment