Saturday, November 29, 2014

Indoor Team 1

Players, First of all let me apologize for not sending this out earlier but with the Thanksgiving Holiday it slipped my mind. Since team 1 was not paid up prior to the last game I had to withdraw that team from play. For those players that paid don't worry I have moved you to one of the other 2 remaining teams, below you will see what team you are now part of. With that said, everyone will be recieving a portion of your money back, please bare with me as that will take a little time. Neha K Team 3 Rylie M Team 3 Abby L Team 3 Riley F Team 3 Emily C Team 2 Kayleigh L Team 2 Cynthia B Team 2 Tiana P Team 2 So, the game scheduled tomorrow for Team 1 has been canceled and will not be played. I apologize for any problems that this might have caused but in the long run it benefits the other teams. Please feel free to contact me or Coach Carisa if you have any questions or concerns. Coaching Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment